I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Three billy goats

There were three goats  and they were going home for lunch but there was a bridge they had to cross. There was a troll that lived under the bridge and he was hungry for goats. They were crossing the bridge and there was a noise under the bridge it was the troll .He said, " I'm going to eat you for lunch. " But one goat  did not cross the bridge . The two goats got eaten for lunch then the one goat ran to its home and it was a happy ending for the one goat. 

The end 
By Zane 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zane

    My name is Harry and I am a student from melville Intermediate and I recon that your little story about the three billy goats is really cool but didn't know that the two goats got eaten and one survived but it was still really creative .
    Harry Melville Intermediate Hamilton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.