I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 11 April 2013

The Battle of the Swamp army and the Justin Bieber's

Once upon a time there was a battle between two army's.
Everyday they fought over a shinny gold mine.
But one day The Bieber's sang because they found a different mine
Because of that the scouts of the swamp army saw the Bieber's with the gold mine.
Because of that the swamp army wanted it because it was so shining that it didn't need light any to see the reflection.
Because of that the swamp army dropped a bomb on to the Bieber's the gas bomb looked like a huge poo splat.
Until finally the swamp army gained victory over the Bieber's.
Every since then no one ever challenged the swamp army to battle.
The moral of the story is never fight over money.

1 comment:

  1. I like all the stories but the panther 1 is my favorite because it's very descriptive and i like how the panther ripping open the guts like a bag of chips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.